One virtual page at a time…..

So, since I have barely had time to breathe the past few days, I figured it was time for an update. As many of you who see me often know, the past few days have really been hectic for me. As I stated in Thursday’s update, just cause your busy doesn’t mean you aren’t enjoying yourself…

So Friday was fun, Ryan and I spent most of the time between 11pm and 8am (yes, 8am) working on our VM code and page switching and swapping. He was working mostly on the swapping stuff, and I was working on scheduler modifications. We felt somewhat good when we packed it in at 8am, but unfortunately we had a group meeting in the CS Labs at noon. Only getting 3 hours of sleep was a bitch, but staying in the labs without food until 7pm was a queen bitch. At 7pm, Ryan and I returned to CSH and Jeff and Rob went home. We were all totally fried… Fortunately Ethan had some leftover pizza that he offered me so I didn’t have to go far for food. After that, I crashed for a few hours (until about 11pm). I had a bit of trouble sleeping, moslty due to my wack schedule, so I went into the lounge where a few house members had set up the LCD projector, a DTS 5.1 Digital setup and were watching U-571, which I hadn’t seen. It didn’t suck, and afterwards I had no trouble falling asleep. Did I mention I was pretty deep into a coughing illness at this point?

Sunday I woke up at 12pm, and we had a 1pm meeting in the CS labs, but I felt pretty well rested. Then Chris called wanting to talk, and I said “But I don’t have the time!”, and she asked “Did you remember to set your clock back?” Thanks to her, I now realized I had an extra hour, which afforded me the time to to grab some lunch at Schaller’s, and stop by Media Play to pick up the Rocky Horror DVD (which I think I have earned the past few days.. :P). I showed up at the labs a bit early and we stayed there coding until around 10pm… I went home and started working on my Data Comm project, which I finished around 4am (but I was watching Rocky with and without commentary in the background, so the amount of time is kinda irrelevant).

Today we met at the labs around 3pm, and we stayed there until my class at 8pm, stopping for food in the middle somewhere….

Tomorrow, I have a quiz in Prob and Stat tomorrow and we meet in the labs one last time to work out any outstanding bugs and submit our code. Man… That class is alot of work, but it rocks…

One thought on “One virtual page at a time…..

Leave a Reply