On a whim last night I hacked on Brian Swetland’s Infocom Runtime for the Hiptop, ZMachine. I tried to get this all compiled and bundled up a few months ago, and got it working in the simulator, but couldn’t get it working on the phone. I have learned more Java, Ant, and more about Hiptop development in the subsequent time, so I figured I would give it another stab. I have his code working on the phone now, and my next goal is to add support for multiple games (right now only one game is supported at a time) and possibly even downloading games off the net. Should be some fun, simple hacking.
I kicked ass at work today.