Here’s my answers to this week’s Friday Five.
- What was the first band you saw in concert?
Man, this is
stretching my memory, but I’m pretty sure it was a local Hopatcong band
called the Monels. They sucked, but their claim to fame was that they were
on the Gong Show.
- Who is your favorite artist/band now?
Oh, there is no way I
can narrow that down to one, so you’re going to have to accept a few
answers: Talking Heads, Faith No More, David Bowie, and Skinny Puppy.
- What’s your favorite song?
This one I can do: Talking Heads
– Heaven (especially the performance from “Stop Making Sense”)
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
- If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be
I don’t know… I tend to prefer my role as listener…
Whenever I have met a musician I have respected I tend to turn into babbling