…he fills out one of these surveys:
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
Lately? Around 1pm.
- If you could have lunch with someone famous, who would it be?
David Bowie or David Byrne
- Gold or Silver?
Don’t care for either.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Two Towers or Adaptation… not sure which..
- Favorite TV Shows?
Sopranos, Good Eats, Six Feet Under, CSI
- What do you have for breakfast?
Today? Three peanut butter and toffee cookies; Usually? Nothing.
- What would you hate to be left in a room with?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Who/What inspires you?
Fear, Music, Happiness
- What’s your middle name?
- Beach or City?
Live in the city, visit the beach.
- Summer or winter?
Winter assuming the skiing is good.
- Favorite Ice Cream?
Vanilla or Butter Pecan
- Buttered, plain or salted Popcorn?
Movie Theater with butter and salt.
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Car?
Realistic? Impreza WRX STi; Dream: Lamborghini Diablo
- Favorite Sandwich filling/s?
Ham, American, DiBella’s Dressing, Spicy Mustard, Lettuce
- Ever been in love?
- What Characteristics do you despise?
Concealment of true feelings, dishonesty
- Favorite Flower?
I like flowers, but no preference.
- If you had a big win on the lottery, what would you do with it?
Help my family, pay my debts, buy a house, and travel for awhile
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire?
- Can you juggle, if yes how many?
3 (no less, no more, no pins)
- Favorite Day of the week?
Every day is good.
- Red or white Wine?
Haven’t gotten into wine yet.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Worked, I think.
- Do you carry a donor card?
Mass Drivers Licenses are also apparently official donor cards, and I
have also discussed my intent to donate everything with my family (which
is MUCH more important than the donor card).
- Say one thing about the person who sent this to you?
Cool-ass person I need to keep in better touch with.
- Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
- Who is the person you expect to send this back to you first?
One thought on “You know Sean is bored when…”
Hmm. Lately I’ve been waking up increasingly late, creeping toward morning-as-afternoon myself ^_^; Kind of annoying actually, I have too much art backlogged to clear out ^_^;