…he fills out one of these surveys:
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
Lately? Around 1pm.
- If you could have lunch with someone famous, who would it be?
David Bowie or David Byrne
- Gold or Silver?
Don’t care for either.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Two Towers or Adaptation… not sure which..
- Favorite TV Shows?
Sopranos, Good Eats, Six Feet Under, CSI
- What do you have for breakfast?
Today? Three peanut butter and toffee cookies; Usually? Nothing.
- What would you hate to be left in a room with?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Who/What inspires you?
Fear, Music, Happiness
- What’s your middle name?
- Beach or City?
Live in the city, visit the beach.
- Summer or winter?
Winter assuming the skiing is good.
- Favorite Ice Cream?
Vanilla or Butter Pecan
- Buttered, plain or salted Popcorn?
Movie Theater with butter and salt.
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Car?
Realistic? Impreza WRX STi; Dream: Lamborghini Diablo
- Favorite Sandwich filling/s?
Ham, American, DiBella’s Dressing, Spicy Mustard, Lettuce
- Ever been in love?
- What Characteristics do you despise?
Concealment of true feelings, dishonesty
- Favorite Flower?
I like flowers, but no preference.
- If you had a big win on the lottery, what would you do with it?
Help my family, pay my debts, buy a house, and travel for awhile
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire?
- Can you juggle, if yes how many?
3 (no less, no more, no pins)
- Favorite Day of the week?
Every day is good.
- Red or white Wine?
Haven’t gotten into wine yet.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Worked, I think.
- Do you carry a donor card?
Mass Drivers Licenses are also apparently official donor cards, and I
have also discussed my intent to donate everything with my family (which
is MUCH more important than the donor card).
- Say one thing about the person who sent this to you?
Cool-ass person I need to keep in better touch with.
- Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
- Who is the person you expect to send this back to you first?