- What movie have you seen the most time in the theater? How many times?
Semi-embarassingly, I believe the answer to this question is
I saw it many, many times in the theater with
when it was current
- What was the last movie you walked out of in the theater?
I almost never walk out. The last one I can remember was
Brainscan. And I didn’t
walk out until the last 5 minutes. I really tried.
- What is the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
I have a vague memory of seeing
The Empire Strikes Back
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
- Have you ever dressed up as a movie character for Halloween? If so, who?
- What was the first R-rated movie you ever saw? Were you allowed or
did you sneak?
I honestly don’t remember… I probably snuck in, though…
- Star Wars (orig. trilogy) or Lord of the Rings?
Star Wars. No contest.
- Pacino or DeNiro?
They are both caricatures of themselves at this point. Historically,
though, I’d have to lean towards DeNiro. Although it’s more fun pretending
to be Pacino. Especially from
Glengarry Glen Ross.
- Titanic…did it suck or was it great?
Pretty but awful.
- What’s your take on Cassavetes?
- Favorite John Hughes character?
- What movie gives you a boner (or makes you tingle)?
Crash (the real
- What movie always makes you cry like the big puss you are?
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever gotten in a movie theater? (i.e, second base…)
- Speaking of sports metaphors, what’s your favorite sports movie?
- …teen movie?
- …Quentin Tarantino movie?
- …Bill Murray movie?
- …romantic comedy?
- …gangster movie?
My Blue Heaven
- …horror movie?
A Nightmare on Elm Street
- …made for TV movie?
Ollie Hopnoodle’s Haven of
- …drug movie?
Fear and Loathing in Las
A Scanner Darkly
- …teen movie?
- What movie have you seen already but will never, ever, ever watch again?
I’m fairly certain I will never watch
- What movie are you embarrassed to really like?
The Wrong Guys
- What movie should be remade asap?
Not a fan of remakes, generally.
- What’s your favorite musical?
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- For the love of everything that’s sacred, please someone stop (insert
answer) from making another movie!
Darren Aronofsky and
M. Night Shyamalan
- What movie do all your friends love but you’re not that crazy about?
Pi sucks ass.
- What movie do you love but none of your friends do?
Salo. My friends are
- If you could hump/date/marry any movie character, who would it be?
Any Alicia Witt character.
All of my “favorite” or “best” picks for this list are rather arbitrary,
because really I have trouble picking one… Let’s say:
My Blue Heaven
- Book you wish would be made into a movie, and who would direct it?
I still hold out hope someone will let Chris Cunningham do Neuromancer. It would
either be amazing or a beautiful failure.
3 thoughts on “Baaa.”
I always forget to think of My Blue Heaven as a gangster movie. heh.
I couldn’t agree more with My Blue Heaven as the best gangster movie.
You are making me feel very old.
> What is the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
> “I have a vague memory of seeing The Empire Strikes Back”
My first Lucas film experience was as an impatient GI stationed in Mannheim Germany in 1977 seeing “Krieg Der Sterne” downtown. I was too impatient to wait until it came in english to the base theater.
Yep…. I’m old.