- Put your mp3 player on random.
- Post a line from the first 20 songs that play.
- Ask everyone to guess what song and artist the lines come from.
- Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
- No cheating.
I had to reformat my iPod recently, and haven’t “really” loaded it back up yet, so this is coming from a pretty limited selection of music.
– “Caffeine” by Faith No More (
Smearing wet concrete and swearing you’ll never be caught
) – “Oh! You Pretty Things” by David Bowie (
A crack in the sky and a hand reaching down to me
The Patty Duke the wrench and then I bust the tango
A shallow pond slow descending so slow to drown– “Last Call” by Skinny Puppy (
) – “Birthday” by The Beatles (
They say it’s your birthday; We’re gonna have a good time
My brother wants a ride to the liquor store
Just an inch between striking out and striking rich
– “God Knows I’m Good” by David Bowie (
And a woman hot with worry slyly slipped a tin of stewing steak
If the illusion is real; Let them give you a ride
When they play tunes, when they play tunes, when they play riffs of the hard rock beat
Strung out until ripped apart; Who dares, dares to condemn
She’s sleepin’ with her head in the kitchen; And her feet’s out in the hall
– “Inquisition” by Skinny Puppy (
Wicked waits the torturer
Though the hunter in the night; Fills your childish heart with fright
– “Warszawa” by David Bowie (Anonymous Commenter)
He-li venco -de-ho; Chi-le venco de-ho
– “Space Oddity” by David Bowie (
Tell me wife I love her very much she knows
Dont u know straight hair aint got no curl (no curl)
He’d like for her to roll and rock him; Turn his life around
I’ve done my best to live the right way; I get up every morning and go to work each day
You know you will have little time to stop and think; when engaging in hand-to-hand combat.