I had a second phonepost I left last night that Frank the Goat seems to have lost… I will try to remember what I said in that post tomorrow, when I am a little less frazzled. In the time being, it’s nice to be back in Boston. Here is a stupid internet meme that my sisters did, so I feel obligated to participate in.
- Using band names, spell out your name.
- S – Skinny Puppy
- E – Elvis Costello and the Attractions
- A – Aphex Twin
- N – Nine Inch Nails
- Have you ever had a song written about you? Yes,
wrote a silly song for me at this year’s Halloween
- What song makes you cry? I’ve cried to Talking Heads’ “Heaven” a
- What song makes you happy? Talking Heads’ “Don’t Worry About The
- What do you like to listen to before bed? Aphex Twin’s “Selected
Ambient Works Vol. II
- Height: 5’10”
- Hair color: Brown
- Skin color: Pink
- Eye color: Blue or Green depending on light, but my license says blue
- Piercings: None
- Tattoos: None
- Right Now
- What Color Pants are you Wearing? Blue Striped Jammies
- What Song are you Listening to or Watching? Nothing, but “Right
Now” by Van Halen is stuck in my head for obvious reasons
- What Taste is in Your Mouth? Blood (from flossing my teeth for
the first time in forever)
- What is the Weather Like? Cold and Rainy
- How Are You? Swell, now that I am not in Texass anymore
- Do you:
- Get Motion Sickness? Funny you ask, I got queasy on the last
flight today… Probably because I chugged a margarita before getting on
the plane. Normally I only get sick in cars with “floaty” suspensions or
- Have a Bad Habit? I am addicted to Coke Classic.
- Get Along With Your Parents? Absolutely
- TV Show? Good Eats, of course
- Magazine? Rolling Stone, I guess, I don’t read many magazines
- Soda? Coke
- Thing to do on the Weekend? Lounge, and watch movies with the
- Have you
- Broken the Law? Every time I get in my car.
- Snuck out of the house? Don’t think so…
- Made a prank phone call? Absolutely
- Ever tipped over a porta pottie? Nope.
- Used your parents’ credit card? Nope
- Skipped School Before? A few times.
- Fell asleep in the shower/bath? No.
- Been in a school play? No.
- Let a friend cry on your shoulder? Yes.
- Ever had a major regret? Yes.
- Boyfriend? No.
- Girlfriend? Yes, the lovely and talented
- Children? Only a few bastards left behind in Rochester
- Had a hard time getting over someone? Yes.
- Your greatest regret? The hidden donkey.
- Do you have a job? Finally.
- Your cd player has in it right now? My car CD player has the new
U2 cd in it, I believe.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Gay question.
- What makes you happy? Airline on A&E
- Who makes you the happiest? Me.
- What’s the next cd you’re gonna get? Maybe the remastered Nine
Inch Nails “The Downward Spiral (Special Edition)?
- Who do you consider good friends? Admiral Ackbar says this
question is a traaaap. I have lots of good friends, but the ones who have
been there the longest are
, Johnny, and James.
- When/What was the last?
- Time you cried? I think I got a little misty at “Kinsey” during
Lynn Redgrave’s scene
- You got a real letter? Probably
when I was
living in NJ.
- You got e-mail? I constantly get e-mail.
- TV Program you watched? Ken Jennings’ Streak-Ender on Jeopardy.
- Movie you saw at the theater? Kinsey
- Your thoughts on
- Abortion? I don’t have a vagina, so I don’t get to make vagina
rules. And really, if I were able to make vagina rules, I wouldn’t
waste my vagina rule on abortion. I would clearly make a rule having
something to do with ready and open access to vaginas by me.
- Teenage smoking? Smoking is vile.
- Spice Girls? Sporty.
- Downloading music illegally? I don’t judge, but I think as much
as the record labels blow, at least the artist gets SOMETHING by buying the
songs. IMHO, the bigger the artist, the less I worry about people pirating
their music. Small, no-name, indie bands? Do the right thing.