As far as I can tell, the term “barber shop” was invented to describe Eddie Priest’s Barber Shop. The man is a God among men, and I can’t believe I have lived in the Central Square area for more than a year without experiencing the glory that is Eddie Priest’s Barber Shop. Let me iterate the reasons why Mr. Priest rocks the house:
- Cuts hair like a champ.
- Said haircut cost $12, a rarity for a good haircut in Boston
- Looks like a Norman Rockwell painting inside and out
- Strictly Men’s Hair
- Eddie looks and sounds like Harvey Keitel’s brother
- There were two TVs, both tuned to Comedy Central, so I got to watch SNL
- There was a copy of Playboy on his workbench
Need I say more?