We’ll give this Friday Five crap a swing. Note that I censored a four-letter word several times in these questions.
- Explain why you started to journal/XXXX.
To keep my family/friends in the loop of what’s going on in my life
- Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/XXXX? Why or why not?
Yes, that’s the whole point. Almost all of my journal entries are publically accessible, and many of my friends and family read them. They are only offended occasionally.
- Do you have a theme for your journal/XXXX?
- What direction would you like to have your journal/XXXX go in over the next year?
It will continue to go in the same direction it has all along, pointless meandering..
- Pimp five of your favorite journals/XXXXs.
My Friends List (nice cop-out, eh?), Scot Hacker, William Gibson, Moby, Boston Livejournal.
3 thoughts on “The Friday Five”
Bah, I’ll wager you could -never- offend me.. ^.^
I presume we are talking about the _now_ you as opposed to the _then_ you… I seem to remember at least a few times where I “crossed the line”… :)
Hehe, yeah.. Even I can remember that at times I ended up being anal.. But for all the things about me that haven’t changed over the years, there are quite a few things that I have made sure to “loosen up” with.. And I’m pretty sure that you’d have to try dman hard to offend me.. Tho sitting here and actively thinking about it, I’m having a hard time thinking of anything that would “put me off” at this point.. Tho I think I’d be pissed if you killed me.. =)