After taking a few days off from it, I started to hack on Drink again. Today, I removed a stupidity from the protocol that was inherited from whatever stub daemon that Joe initially used.. It stuck a Null character (\0) at the end of each line of a STAT response. Joe has an excuse, he hacked his client/server out in 10 hours over a weekend. I was just lazy. :P

I cleaned up the source and UI for the Unix commandline client that Joe wrote as well. That is more of an ongoing battle with my dislike for straight ‘C’ more than anything. :)

It certainly does look cold and solid wet outside.

One thought on “Brr….

Leave a Reply